Friday, April 08, 2005

Museum Trip

Last weekend, ButtonSpider, Unis_im_somnis, and our gelflings went to the museum. We discussed the mars explorer Spirit with the sexy south American volunteer, at length mind you, then headed to the main attraction: Dinosaurs!!! Anyone whose been to a exhibit knows there is a little film at the beginning. Some dorky teen age dude ran in and furiously started absorbing the film (you could just tell, ok?) then in walks his mother. She says out loud "I thought you wanted to go see the dinosaurs?!" he says "Mom!" and absorbs more at a faster pace. She replies "Well I thought you wanted to see the dinosaurs?!" He gets up and jets to the main exhibit. In the meanwhile, we're all thinking: "For crap sakes, come on! I wanna watch the flippin' movie!" She stands in front of the screen literally waggles her finger disapprovingly at the room and says "This is not Christian!" Holds her nose high, and with a halo garishly topping her mantle leaves the room. Buttonspider immediately says out loud "Oh geeze" (astute perception my friend, Freudian slip for Jesus) and literally waves his arm dismissively at her. "Then you shouldn't be in the museum lady!" I was like "what did she say?" being 1/2 chronically out of it for a C.N.* Then we collectively hissed at her.
What the?
Why was that lady there? Her poor son, how embarrassing eh? ButtonSpider is quick on the arm waving. I know, I know....Anti-Christian. NO.
I consider myself a Christian (here we go) and I was raised Catholic. But man the nerve of that lady. That boy of hers ain't never gonna get laid. And ultimately What the hell was she doing in the evolution ridden section of the museum????
and ButtonSpider? Is he anti? I don't think so, I feel he just was like "What the?????" I admire that quality!


*C.N. = CableNinja

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:D PREHISTORIC JOURNEY IS THE DEVIL!!

April 08, 2005 11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael Jackson is the antichrist.

--Jarrad

April 09, 2005 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home